Friday, September 18, 2009

Infinite...



Infinite is the word this week.


So I did two takes on football logos.


I love the Dolphins logo. It's so cute the dolphin wears a helmet! But what's always bothered me is that the little helmet on the the dolphin has an M on it for Miami. I want it to have a little dolphin with a little helmet on it. You see where I'm going here? Dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets to infinity. And why can't the little dolphin carry a litttle football. Just tuck it under his flipper. He's good to go.


And I was never really a fan of the Bear's logo either. Why not have a little bear with a helmet on with a bear with a helmet to infinity too. I could have gone on and on pickigng out NFL logos with the animals that could wear the helpmets with the animals on them. But I think I got my point across.


Go Pats!


And for the record I like old Patriots Logo with Pat Patriot.

7 comments:

  1. Ah well I'm sure whoever originally designed the dolphin is very proud. I really just modified the dolphin to fit my idea of infinite, to fulfill my idea of the dolphin carrying a football, and so my Bear could have a team to fight against... But thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun post. Great concept, and fun executiions of your modified logos. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Shirley! It was fun little project.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ann Marie!

    I thought of doing mirrors but the football season called to me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets with dolphins with helmets.....
    You are pretty right
    Stupidly insane logo!

    ReplyDelete