Friday, December 4, 2009

Entangle...


Okay so I'm a tad late to the party with this one. But I have a really lame excuse! I was busy. Busy with what you might ask?

Busy with my online Advent Calander! A brand new image every day! All Christmas!

Oh yes I've gone ahead and taken on a big project that I can not possibly complete in the Christmas Season, the busiest time of the year. So I was a little late with this.

When I saw entangle I thought of the women in the wigs with the boats and birds in their hair. I wish I had added more things like a unicorn, and rainbow and a kitten. Maybe next time.

If I had been smart I would have done something christmasy too and used it for the advent calendar. Maybe next week.

2 comments:

  1. This makes me think of the 18th century with a contemporary twist, though. I like the colors, especially how her dress pops.

    I saw your advent calendar. How fun! And good for you to commit to this during such a busy time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ann Marie! I was going for a mix of old and the new, I'm glad it came across.


    We'll see if I can keep up the advent calendar. I'm a couple of drawing ahead, so I can take a day or two off from drawing. Unfortunately I started with the 12 days of Christmas, and I have nothing prepared ahead of time for those. I'm working on five golden rings right now. Thanks for the encouragement! And check out the Advent Calendar when you can, it should update daily.

    ReplyDelete